Papa Smurf Gel Polish 7ml
Shade: Saturated Light Blue
Sense and courage - this is what Papa Smurf is. This is the bluest gel polish in the entire Soft Neon collection. Apply it on your nails, and everyone will be staring at them as children do at their favourite night story. You'll see!
One layer curing time
- LED Lamp 9 W 30s
- LED Lamp 24 W 20s
- LED Lamp 50 W 20s
- MULTILED Lamp 36 W 20s
- UV Lamp UV 36 W 120s
- Dispersion layer - Current
- Consistency - Creamy
- Coverage - Complete after 2 coats
- Application - Gel Polish Styles
- Shade - saturated light blue
- Easy application - no streaks or flooded cuticles
- Safe formula
- Perfect and durable gel polish manicure, no chipping
- Perfect for creating a variety of decorations
- Before you start, remember to disinfect your and your customer's hands. Assess the condition of the hands and nails and check if there are any contraindications to the treatment.
- Push the cuticles using a cuticle pusher or a wooden stick and finish with bits, e.g. Cuticle 9, Cuticle 1.
- Use a 100/180 grit buffer to matt the nail plate. Remove the excess dust using a soft brush.
- Using a dust-free cotton pad and a purple cleaner, dehydrate the nail plate thoroughly and apply a properly selected primer (Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer).
- Apply a thin layer of the selected gel polish base and cure in the lamp (30 seconds in the MultiLed lamp).
- PRO TIP! To highlight the neon effect, use the Whitemin Base or Mr. White gel polish.
- If the surface needs to be filed, remove the dispersion layer using a dust-free cotton swab and Cleaner Wipe Off.
- Use a 100/180 grit file or a 100/180 buffer file to smoothen the base's surface and the free edge.
- Remove the excess dust with a soft brush and clean the surface using a purple Cleaner or Wipe Off.
- Apply Papa Smurf Gel Polish. Adjust the number of layers to the effect you want to achieve. Cure each layer for 20 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Use a properly selected top coat for a perfect finish.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Indigo Acid Primer A very strong product which increases...
The most natural shade in the Indigo Mineral Base Collection....
Rough, dry hands? Seventh Heaven hand cream is a real...